The South Shore Regional Centre for Education is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing individuals who represent the diverse communities we serve.
Interested in applying for a job with SSRCE? We use SuccessFactors to manage all jobs. Please click on the link below for all job postings.
Job Search – All Positions
SuccessFactors Log In for SSRCE Employees
Please note – SSRCE Employees with SF access include: Teaching – Permanent, Terms, and Substitutes & Non-Teaching – Permanent and Terms.
Non-Teaching Spares, Subs and Casuals will apply as external applicants from the Job Search link above by clicking on the position and then “Apply Now.”
First time applying & need help? Check out this how-to resource.
Why Work Here?
SSRCE Profile – Why Work Here?
Career Fair Slides (for Teachers)
Employment FAQs for Administrators and Teachers
Employment FAQs for Non-Teaching Positions
SUCCESSFACTORS Password Requirements
- Minimum Length changes from 6 to 8 characters
- Maximum Length changes from 18 to 100 characters
- Passwords previously did not expire, but now will need to be reset every 120 days
- Passwords now require at least one ‘non-alpha’ character
- Passwords cannot contain first name, last name, or username
- Passwords must be different from the previous 5 passwords used
Teaching & School Administrator Information
2. Screening and Interview Scoring for Educational Administrative Roles (Updated April 2022)
Non-Teaching Position Information
For Hiring Managers